I’m looking for a locking cabinet with functionality in mind and not so much looks.
The interior needs to have a minimum height of 13 inches. And be able to hold at least 10 bottles.
The lock needs to be quite durable, and preferably a latch that allows me to use a traditional pad lock.
Price isn’t a huge issue, but I’d like to spend under $100.
Thanks for all the suggestions.
- 2001 Ford Escape Front Door Latch Problems…? | gutom
- Functionality vs. Longevity « GRS Repair Blog
- Sony Ericsson announces two new phones which unites iconic Walkman™ functionality with social networking capabilities | News.UnwireIndia.com | mobile, handsets, india, mnp, telecom, operator, airtel, vodafone, ads, samsung, launch, latest, new, cell
- Unlatched door, spongy brakes bad combo | General Aviation News
- Corsair Padlock 2 | Computer & Consumer Electronic Reviews